Superen hybrid ACDC solar air conditioners need no batteries, and only a few PV panels to deliver huge savings. During the day. When air conditioning is needed the most, you can operate this unit partly or up to 100% by solar panels and can achieve an efficiency above SEER 35 when using four >/= 300W solar panels. At night, you can continue to save due to the > SEER 21 rating.
The Hybrid solar air conditioners can be connected with up to 360V/10A solar DC power. Unlike regular DC-inverter air conditioners, the hybrid's intelligent power Management technology allows this system and specifically its compressor to accept DC power directly from solar panels, without needing, an inverter, controller, or batteries.
- Purpose-built DC Hybrid solar air conditioner built from the ground up 100% DC - No electronic inverter.
- Can operate independently of AC Grid "Off-Grid" turning itself off when there is insufficient solar power and back on when there is enough power to operate.
- No grid connection for installation, no utility company authority required.
- Plug and play installation - solar panels connect directly to solar terminals
- STC's are claimable on solar panels connect directly to solar terminals.
- STC's are claimable on solar panels installed on a unit - essentially covering the cost of the panels.
- Uses eco-friendly R410a refrigerant gas - non-flammable! Compared with widely used flammable R32 gas.
- Brushless DC motors in both indoor and outdoor units ensure extremely quiet operating levels.
- Using solar power for one of our highest energy-consuming appliances. Just common sense!