Deye Solar Air Conditioner, ACDC HYBRID
Deye hybrid ACDC solar air conditioners require no batteries, and only a few PV panels to deliver huge savings. During the day, when air conditioning is needed the most, you can operate this unit partly or up to 100% by its independent solar panels to achieve maximum efficiency. At night, you can continue to save due to its high efficiency.
The WIFI functionality allows full control, daily and weekly timers, complete visibility with AC and DC consumption, and the history of all power consumption.
- A purpose-built DC Hybrid solar air conditioner built from the ground up 100% DC - No electronic inverter.
- They can operate independently of the AC Grid (Off-Grid) turning itself on when there is sufficient solar power and back off when there is no longer enough power from the sun.
- No solar grid connection for installation, no utility company authority required.
- Plug and play installation - solar panels connect directly to MC4 solar terminals.
- STC's are claimable on solar panels installed on a unit - essentially covering the cost of the panels.
- Uses eco-friendly R410 a refrigerant gas - non-flammable! Compared with widely used flammable R32 gas.
- Brushless DC motors in both indoor and outdoor units ensure extremely quiet operating levels.
- Can be set to limit the AC power input if power consumption is a concern due to maximum power demand or simply to minimise the power consumption for economic savings.
- Using solar power for one of our highest energy-consuming appliances. Just common sense!